What is TIPS Training Course:
Our school recommends TIPS training as the foremost solution to preventing problems that can accompany the sales and service of alcohol. Their workshops are endorsed by state liquor boards, insurance companies, the alcohol beverage industry, hospitality organizations, law enforcement agencies, restaurant associations and corporate hotel chains. There are more than 1,500,000 TIPS-trained servers and trainers around the world.
Please note that TIPS training is not a part of the standard mixology course but a workshop that must be enrolled in separately and apart from the basic training course. Please call Rex 303-758-5000.
TIPS CERTIFICATION COURSE is a valuable tool when seeking employment in the hospitality industry and is often a requirement for employment based on local laws & regulations.
What TIPS Training Course includes:
- Recognize signs of intoxication
- Intervene more quickly and assuredly in potential problem situations
- Spot under-age drinkers and prevent sales to minors
- Handle alcohol-related situations with greater confidence
- Understand the difference between people enjoying themselves and those who are getting into trouble with alcohol.
- Start Time: 1:30pm – 5pm FRIDAY ONLY ( based on schedule listed )
TIPS SCHEDULE: 2016
START TIME: 1:30 – 5pm ( FRIDAY )
Please call Micky at our school to verify availability and start date: 303-758-5000 or 1-800-BARTEND